How to call TD Bank: use the toll free number below to contact customer service. Bank by phone for account help, bill pay, lost cards etc. When you call, you will be asked the questions below.
- Thank you for calling TD Bank.
- To get started, enter your debit card number or account number followed by the pound sign.
- If you don’t know it or don’t have a number, please press 1.
- To hear our store hours, press 1.
- To order checks or deposit tickets, press 2.
- Now please hold while I connect you [real person]
- For a new account, loan, or credit card, press 3.
- To open a new account, press 1.
- To apply for a loan, press 2.
- To apply for a new credit card, press 3.
- Questions about your TD Bank credit card, press 4.
- To connect you with the right customer service representative, I need to identify what kind of credit card you have
- Please enter just the first four digits of your credit card
- For information about your TD Bank account, press 5.
- Please enter your account number, followed by the Pound sign.
- Or to speak to a customer service representative, press 0.
- To provide you with a service you have come to expect, your call may be monitored or recorded.
- Thank you for calling TDBank Loan Servicing. All of our representatives are currently assisting other customers. Please remain on the line and your call will be answered by the next available representative. Thank you.
- Thank you for calling TD Bank, my name is XXXX, how may I help you today? (live person)
TTD/Hearing Impaired Relay Service: 800-852-7899
Bank by Phone
Metro- New York: 800-YES-2000
New Hampshire: 800-224-5563
New Jersey: 800-YES-2000
Upstate New York: 800-836-0853
North Carolina: 800-YES-2000
Rhode Island: 800-747-7000
South Carolina: 800-YES-2000
Washington DC: 800-YES-2000